200 Hours Teacher Training
with a unique
6 day Retreat in Wales.
FEB 2024 – DEC 2024
• Are you a seeker of wisdom wanting to bring Yoga into your daily life and the life of others?
• Have you ever wondered what the rich philosophical approach to this ancient practice is really all about?
• How does Yoga work on both, the physical and psychological levels?
• This teacher training is a transformative journey. A journey of self discovery & deep enquiry into how yoga can can help us to live together harmoniously.
The teaching is spread over 11 months and takes place at the renowned Inhale Yoga Studio in the lovely village of Hale on the outskirts of Manchester.
The course offers you the opportunity to develop & deepen your current yoga practice with a six-day retreat surrounded by the stunning mountains of Trigonos, Wales.
A practice that is deeply therapeutic building both inner and outer strength helping you to become more focused more present, without the anxiety of the past or concerns of the future.
LEARN • EVOLVE • GROW
This 200hrs intensive can be a foundation in the teaching of yoga to beginners or simply a means of strengthening your own practice.
We limit our numbers to 12 students so that we are able to give you the attention, guidance and encouragement you need.
A little insight into what we get up to on this 200hrs TTC
The first five months is a full immersion into all the elements of a fully grounded Yoga practice. During the last six months you will apply this knowledge and learn how to share it with others.
• You have one whole year to allow the knowledge and experience to be fully integrated and your confidence to build.
• You will learn the fundamentals of Asana, Pranayama and chanting, and the science and philosophy behind what we do.
AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF 200 HOURS
YOU WILL BE EQUIPPED TO TEACH:
• Basic understanding and direction to sequence your own classes from a deeper understanding of the human form through the core ethos of first practice, then teach.
• The breath is central to everything we teach. You will experience a deeper understanding of breath management in detail and how it relates to yoga postures to calm the activity of the mind.
• How to teach anatomically informed sequences appropriate for absolute beginners, including relevant joint opening and strength building.
• Various dynamic core vinyasa class sequences and how to break these down sequences to the very basics appropriate for absolute beginners.
• The ability to teach a gentle, restorative style Asana class based on the therapeutic qualities of Hatha Yoga.
A journey from the physical form of Asana to the more subtle elements of breath, bandhas mudras and mantra.
Unwinding the unconscious patterns of the mind, bringing all separate parts of the self back to wholeness.
To discover more about our unique approach and read more in depth information about our 200hrs Yoga teacher training you can browse or download a copy of our 2023 prospectus by clicking the link below.
As part of our Evolve Yoga 200hrs TTC we include a totally unique six day intensive retreat giving you the opportunity to totally live yoga, helping you to focus on deepening your practice.
Cost of the Course
The cost of Evolve Yoga 200 Hours TTC is £3,200, which includes the cost of a six -day intensive course covering accommodation and all teaching.
If you would like to pay in instalments the cost would be £3,550, or £3,200 if paid in full before December 1st 2023
Please click here for our prospectus. For full details of booking and payment, click the button below.
Apply for our 200hrs TTC
LEARN • GROW • EVOLVE
For more information on our course eligibility or to download an application form please follow the link below.
Invaluable guidance and support from all the teachers who have inspired and bestowed their knowledge in a way that is sincere and from the heart.
Initially the thought of becoming a yoga teacher felt daunting and unobtainable but as this course focuses on the need for and value of self-enquiry, I quickly built confidence in my own ability.